Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Ode to a new love...


As much as I love you, Dearest, I have found a new (subscription) love.  

No, no, I'm not leaving you but I hope you can accept the fact that I'm seeing someone else. 

If you can, indeed, bear to share me with another I believe we can have a lasting relationship.
But the truth is, my heart (and my stomach) now truly belongs to

H.R. has plied me with the sumptuousness of 

TURNIP NOODLES

with Toasted Walnut Pesto
and

ROOT RISOTTO

with Thyme Apple Butter.

I have experienced desserts such as 
Sweet Potato

CACAO MOUSSE

and
Coconut Carrot

CAKE BITES

topped with the most decadent

I've even snacked on
Almond Chickpea

COOKIE DOUGH

the likes of which any Ingénue would gladly indulge upon to 
salve a broken heart.

Therefore, dear one, I must devote my attention (and pocket book) to my New Love.  I will visit you from time to time if that is your want but I must, in all honesty, apprise you of where you do stand.
 
You stand firmly behind Hungry Root.

yours fondly,
peg

No comments: