Monday, April 12, 2010

The time for truth is at hand...

So, this person is still avoiding me. Oh, I've gotten the occasional email saying he's alive but that's about it. I've asked for a phone call, to no avail.

Are you ashamed to call me? Are you too hurt to call? Is it that you just don't want anything to do with me anymore??

I only have evidence that you no longer care that I care. Or perhaps you enjoy the fact that your pain causes ME pain. Is that it? Does it make you feel better in some way that I still feel for you?? Is that how you get your relief?

Do you care that I can feel your pain even when you don't talk to me? Do you give a good goddamn about anything anymore?? Maybe just your little princess?

Perhaps you just don't deserve my friendship. What do YOU think?

I'd really like to know.

No comments: