Monday, February 06, 2006

at peace : in a state of concord or tranquillity

I was talking with a friend last week and I told him I was in such a wonderful mood and I had been all week. He asked me why and I said I really didn't know.
The next day at work it hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks... the way I've been feeling... it's happiness! This is what it feels like to be HAPPY. Whew... glad we cleared THAT up.

I finally feel at peace... with myself, with my decisions of late. I have a sense of calm that is truly beautiful. Tiny things are a joy. The sunshine today fills me with such warmth and pleasure. I simply sat in my truck at lunchtime and just soaked it up. I was talking with T on the phone while we were both playing a fun (yet brainless) online game and we were just giggling... like kids.

I was telling Fwed yesterday about the way I've been feeling. He said that it shows! Hmmm, I guess it IS pretty obvious.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

languid gentle strokes
a moist trail of pure desire
her need, her answer

peg said...

thanks, I LOVE it. See today's post (overdue haiku).

and check out:
www.urbandictionary.com


some... uh... vivid descriptions!