Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Anatomy & Physiology update...

Hey! I got a 100 on my A & P final exam!! WooHoo!

Now, Anatomy & Physiology class is over.... Yippee... I have my Wednesday evenings back again.
Of course, Massage classes are still going on. I'm half way through, but Massage is infinitely more interesting than Anatomy. Okay, maybe Anatomy isn't Uninteresting... but it is less exciting than Massage Class.

There was extra credit on the exam... draw a diagram of the heart and label the chambers, valves, etc and illustrate with arrows the flow of blood through the heart.
I drew an awesome heart, it was gorgeous... maybe I can scan it for you. I'm sure you're looking forward to THAT... haha

Well, I'm hitting the sack... maybe I can sleep without dreaming of muscle sarcomeres, cell mitochondria and various bones of the hand (ie. scaphoid, lunate, triquetral, pisiform, trapezium, trapezoid, capitate, hamate).
Here's a good quiz website for A & P.

No comments: