Monday, June 25, 2007

new toy...

you were maybe hoping for a sex toy?? ... yeah, me too. No such luck, Lately!

anywho...

I just got this:

Blackberry 7100i

Now, you know, I really want an iPhone (who doesn't?)... but I do NOT want to go to Cingular. I wanted a Treo, but I do NOT want to change to Sprint (why the hell can't Sprint/Nextel get together on their equipment and services??). Basically, I like Nextel... Period. But the only options for devices like these are the Blackberry 7100i and the Blackberry 7520.
Do I NEED this phone? Probably not. But I really despised my other phone (the i850 by Motorola).

So far, I think I like the 7100i. Getting my email on my phone is pretty cool. There is no camera, but I didn't use it that much. Do kinda miss it though. It has bluetooth, that's cool.

I have this:


The one thing about this phone I really hate is that real audio ringtones are not supported, only monophonic & polyphonic tones. At least, they SAY that will be remedied in the next software version... yeah, right. I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: