Monday, April 18, 2005

Motorcycle Classes

I taught my first class of the season this past weekend. Saturday was cold... but Sunday was glorious! Had a good class. Two students dropped out on Saturday... guess it just wasn't for them. After all, motorcycling isn't for everyone. They have my utmost respect for giving it a try. The rest of the students passed their Skill Evaluation and are now eligible to get their Motorcycle Operators endorsement. I hope they take my advice and practice (a lot) before heading out on the highways and by-ways. The BRC (Basic Rider Course) is, after all, a beginning. It doesn't mean they are seasoned riders.


new season begins
squeeze and ease, pick your feet up
is it autumn yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

squeeze and ease, gently
kick it in gear,ram it in
pop the clutch, take off

peg said...

No, no, no..... don't POP THE CLUTCH... geez.