Saturday, August 20, 2005

back to dear Kay....

What I'm reading now...


I'm back to Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta series.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was terrific! Like book 5 (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix), it ended with circumstances I was not particularly happy about... but it IS magic after all... I'm hoping things will turn out in the end. It is a MUST-READ!

If you haven't clicked on the Paperback Swap link on the left, you should. I'm having a great time with it. I've posted more than 250 books, I've already mailed out 12 that have been requested by fellow members. I've ordered 4 books (FREE) and they've all arrived safe and sound. For every book I send out I get a point... books cost 1 point. SO... I get a book for the cost of postage (about $1.42). Now that's a deal! They even make it ultra-simple to mail the books... you just click to print a mailing wrapper with the recipient's mailing address and bar code... so cool!

Thanks to Lady Calliah for telling me about paperback swap!

Here's another linky thing:

No comments: