Friday, February 24, 2006

alive and NOT well....



Thanks for asking though.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm down with the flu.
Yup, that's right, the Honest-to-God Influenza.
The "swab your nasal passages and test it for...
YUP you got the flu alright. That's kinda neat, I don't get to see that too often."
"Gee thanks, Doc. I can really feel the love"
"Oh, I didn't mean I'm glad you've got the flu.... it's just..."
"Yeah, Right... whatever..."

So he gave me some meds and sent me home (you know... B.F.E. ... the land of NO WIFI! Gasp). I have a temporary reprieve in civilization to pick up a few things (not including my sanity, of course). So here I am. Mind you, I'm closing this laptop up right now and heading back to my bed... 'cause I feel like crap.

Influenza

(looks like something that exploded in Swordfish)

No comments: