Thursday, August 24, 2006

October baby...

So, I was born in October. It was on a Thursday at 1:35 in the afternoon if you're interested. Anyway, I sent my Ya-yas my assessment of how I compare to the October entry:

Loves to chat. = oh yeah
Loves those who love them. = yep, and Woh be to those that don't.
Lies but doesn't pretend. = hmmm? I'll never tell.
Gets angry often. = not really.... peeved maybe
Treats friends importantly. = YES! But I might expect too much from them sometimes...
Brave and fearless. = Well, I'd like to think so.
Always making friends. = yup
Easily hurt but recovers easily. = OH YES!
Daydreamer. = Most definitely!
Opinionated. = uh? yes
Does not care to control emotions. = well, sometimes
Unpredictable. = hmmm
Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all. = hah!

No comments: