Thursday, October 16, 2008

Psychic Connection? Naw... can't be...

Buddy,

Things are getting really strange...

all day Sunday... I could see it in my head... I SAW it happen. But I told myself, NO that won't happen. But it did... you asked for my help.

text conversation:
you - "you there"
me - "yes, of course"
you - "Do you ever sleep?"
me -"Yes, but phone's on in case you call"
you - "I may have to take you up on your offer..."
me - "I'm leaving now."

I was astonished... I was elated!
I was sleepy! (it was really really early).

So when I get there, knowing you couldn't be at the rendezvous point yet... I rode a little farther and got some gas and a drink. Heading back I had this really strong need to turn right off the main street. Driving a little way, I saw a nice scene - barn, trees, etc.... I snapped a couple of pictures. Then driving a little farther I saw a street name that felt right... so on down that road I went. And there you were... somehow, I found you. Hmmm.

My friend, it felt wonderful to be of help to you. I'm very happy to be able to help you AND the Mrs. Thanks for letting me.
Oh and thanks to Starbucks for keeping me awake for as long as it did.

The drive back home was awesome. We do entertain each other. All the talk and laughter contributed, I think, to some wrong turns and missed exits... ah well, so what?

It was a blast!
hugs & kisses

No comments: