Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wisdom from D.E.B.S. ??

It's Sunday, you know, "Sit on my Ass Day" ?
and I'm watching movies.
Right now it's D.E.B.S. a pathetic attempt to cast teen-age girls as pseudo Charlie's Angels (WAIT... Charlie's Angels was a pathetic attempt in it's own right). I say pathetic... and yet I AM watching it.

In my defense there is really nothing else on. Yup, 300+ channels and nothing else on.

I did notice one quote from the movie that caught my attention.
Here it is:

Amy: I think love should be irresistible, like a drug, you know? I think when it happens you should just not be able to help yourself...

It really sucks that this vacuous film hit on my feelings so completely and simply.

Okay, it's not Socrates.
It's not Emmerson or Shaw or even John Lennon.

It IS, however, Dead On and it is exactly how I feel about someone.

That "someone" is MY Drug of choice!

No comments: