Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm a Geek too...

Another quiz? I guess that's what you do at work when you're "bored stupid". This quiz is at
Spacefem.com and I found it at Lady Calliah's Other Blog.

It says:

"That's right! You and 5583 other people (out of the 47743 people who've taken this quiz) are sixties geeks. "
okay... if you say so.


I'm A 1960s Geek
You're pretty quirky and weird but we know you're smart and love you anyway!
find your geek decade at spacefem.com



So, anyone out there know of any other weird-assed quizzes??? I'm still bored! And I've got the munchies... What's up with that??? Guess it's still those damned hormones.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL

Do you know what kind of spanko you are?

http://quizilla.com/users/Invidia/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20spanko%20are%20you%3F/

Do you know what rejected crayon you are?

http://www.blogthings.com/rejectedcrayonquiz/

That one has LOTS of quizzes :)

Have fun!!

Zube said...

Peg,

I attempted to take the test, but felt like a poser because I know nada about computers! I'll answer the book tag when I return from Puerto Rico (June 5th AKA my one year wedding anniversary!).

Thanks so much for tagging me, and stopping by my blog!

Zube

Anonymous said...

munch this crazy bitch
your hormones can fuck themselves
we all have bad days

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrniceguy....back off. I know she seems weird, but what the hell you gonna due? shes cute, and quirky can be a turn on....

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way mrniceguy, nice haiku form...

Anonymous said...

geek gash is so hot
the glasses tickle your nuts
those hair pies aint square

Anonymous said...

lick my blog log bitch
hot link that pale ass to this
i got your upload

Anonymous said...

whoa...Im feeling a lot of love here...

Everyone take a deep breath...ok exhale...



embrace the moment
savor the flavors offered
lick the good ones twice

Anonymous said...

fred said it best..

yabadabadoo
flash that hairy bush wilma
betty lick my nutz

Tara Tainton said...

Ha! I'm a decade ahead of you! I'm a 70's geek with the hope of changing the world...who woulda thunk it? ;)