Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I've been Tagged...

I've been called on for the latest Blog questionaire thingy... it's Book Tag. 5 questions relating to books and reading ... huh, wonder why I was tagged (wink). Most of these can be answered just by reading my blog... but here goes:
  1. Total number of books I've owned: Well, like Kasey said... books are friends. And I am unwilling to part with friends (and books it seems). I have almost every one I've ever purchased. So that's 1000s I'm sure. And they are scattered throughout my life... bookshelves, attic, office, truck... everywhere (just ask hubby... no, don't).
  2. What is the last book I bought? The last (2) were bought on Barnesandnoble.com, they were The Body Farm and From Potter's Field both by Patricia Cornwell
  3. Last book I read? I'm reading Cruel And Unusual (also P. Cornwell) now... I've been so busy... seems like I've been reading this one forever. Before that was All That Remains and before that was Deception Point by Dan Brown. Kasey, I love the Harry Potter books so I guess I'm a geek too!
  4. 5 books that mean something to me. They ALL mean something to me. I almost always enjoy what I read. Especially close to my heart is Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood and Little Altars Everywhere by Rebecca Wells. I liked Cornwell's Portrait of a Killer: Jack The Ripper a lot. Also, Brown's DaVinci Code was good, but I think I liked Angels and Demons better.
  5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals. Like Kasey said, I don't know who has or hasn't been tagged. I'll try these and hope they are not too terribly busy to answer a few questions:

Toby, Zube Girl, Tara, Angelbrat, and Blog Ho

(OH, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HO'S ANSWERS!!)

I was gonna tag Lady Calliah... but Kasey beat me ... uh... she beat me to it I mean.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

lol well, I'll be happy to beat ya to make up for it LOL

Glad you're enjoying Patricia Cornwell's work - I love it!

When you're done with hers and are awaiting her next, start on Sue Grafton's series (A is for Alibi - R is for Ricochet. AAA - Awesome author also :)

peg said...

oooooooooooooh, Really?
hmmm, where and when?

----------------
Hah, I'll check out Grafton's books.

Blog ho said...

and i thank you for the tag, consider it answered.

Tara Tainton said...

Hey, darling! Of course it's okay if you tag me...you can put your paws on me anytime you want to! ;)

I've replied today. :) It was fun!