Wednesday, June 15, 2005

from the Latin secretus...

Have you seen Postsecret? Some of the secrets are just plain funny, but some are haunting. I was thinking... do I have a secret to share? But you know... I can't imagine having any secret that I couldn't at least share with my best friends. They know me so ... well... intimately. So, I realized the worst part about the site is that these people don't have ANYONE to share the dark corners of their souls with... no one at all. That is the truly SAD part.

~
haiku confidant
tell you my innermost thoughts
my trust is complete
~

2 comments:

Tara Tainton said...

I've seen that site! It's quite scary actually. You can just feel the burden on those souls for what they have had to, and still do, carry with them. It makes you want to find them, give them a big hug, and listen to their entire story.

And I'm with you...I don't have a secret that I haven't been able to share with someone or even the entire world, which I suppose I should be incredibly thankful for.

Zube said...

Wow, Peg. That link is pretty incredible. I missed ya, for the, you know, five days you were gone!