Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy bloggin' anniversary to me!

I just realized today (3 weeks late) that I began blogging a year ago! Woohoo!
5669 hits later... here I am. That's not a record, I know... but I'm happy with it.

And I've met lots of cool friends... like Lady Calliah who has taught me about Dommes, Tara who has inspired me to write more, Gabby who has taught me about Subs, Lorena who has inspired me to take more photos, Zubegirl who cracks me up!

And of course, Toby... the one who started me down the blogging road!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, and so many DIFFERENT commentators, many happy returns

Dawn said...

and me, a week later... happy blogaversary, Peg! I love your blog and I always look forward to new posts :)

peg said...

OOOOOOH thanks, Lady!
And yours is quite stimulating too.

Lorena said...

wow, happy anniversary - although late - and thanks for the nice words :) glad to have met you as well!!

don't stop blogging!!