Friday, May 30, 2014

Pedestrian or pedantic?

So, anyone who does massage knows that a routine (which is never Really routine, btw) relaxation massage is a good time for the therapist to chill, meditate, mellow out.  We're there and on point, mind you, but we are in the zone and relaxed.  Honestly, it is just as relaxing for us as for the client.  Anyway, during two or three different massages I have, in my head, written an entire article tentatively entitled "What your therapist won't tell you (but probably should)." Yes, indeed, I've 'written' the whole damn thing only to walk out of the massage room forgetting every word except the general concept.  I keep trying to get it on paper but... oh well, it's a work in progress.

Somewhat unrelated, though not entirely so, I have decided to return to my blog in earnest and try to post on a daily basis.  As I am finishing my massage article or until I start a new one... you will be enjoying (grinning and bearing?) some pointless yet entertaining drivel.  You're welcome!

Oh, here's one to start!  All together now...



Note: in the vid you hear me yell "it's my theme song".  Just to point out, I do not mean I am "evil" necessarily.  The motorcycle I used to ride was a HD Sportster with an EVOlution engine.  So, my license plate said "EVO WMN"  GET IT?? heh heh
Okay, maybe I AM a little evil.


No comments: