Tuesday, July 29, 2008

do you ever feel invisible?

  1. my best friend is in pain... real emotional pain.
  2. and I can't help, I so want to help... I love him so very much.
  3. I have a career (finally) that I love ... Massage.
  4. I have lots of massage clients (lots for a part time job) and I'm thrilled.
  5. I have many new friends/colleagues, and that warms my soul.
  6. I feel several connections/friendships slipping away, is it something I've done or not done?
  7. I have 3 more years at the 'day job', I can retire at 50!
  8. I start as Teaching Assistant at the massage school in September... I love teaching, I'm so excited.
  9. I start as the TEACHER at the massage school in about a year, I'm excited (and a little scared).
  10. I still love teaching folks to ride motorcycles, but it takes A LOT out of me.
  11. I feel I've let my Fwed down.
  12. I'm empathic, sometimes that's good, sometimes NOT
  13. I miss my love... I'm lonely at times.
  14. I love easing pain. I want to help everyone.
  15. I want to learn everything!
  16. I'm up, then I'm down, then back up... I'm tired.

Maybe I just WANT to be invisible... hmmm, sometimes.

The Buddha said,

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”

Need to live by that one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peg, I feel invisible MOST of the time.

That's AWESOME about your job, and the teaching gigs! Congrats!

I'd like to talk to you sometime about the empath thing.